- Reduce Injuries and Damage
Slows vehicle speed, absorbs energy, mitigates impact, reduces submarines, bounce-backs and hazardous debris
- Save Time and Labor
Easy to deploy, move and store
- Increase Versatility and Coverage
Configurable and flexible to cover any area
- Decrease Replacement Costs
Durable and long-lasting
- Lower Expenses
Affordable to install and maintain with potential to generate revenue
- Improve Presentation
Create more professional appearance
Why Impact Safety Systems is the right barrier solution.
Impact Safety Systems (ISS) Barriers not only meets, but far exceeds these 6 criteria. Manufactured in the U.S.A., ISS Barriers have been tested and proven on racetracks, kart tracks and motorcycle test tracks for almost two decades. ISS Barriers save labor and time, adapt anywhere, last longer, increase profits, cut costs and dramatically improve safety in a wide range of applications, both temporary and permanent.
Amelia Island Vintage Grand Prix
ISS Barrier System
Impact Safety Systems offers 4 types of safety barriers and 2 sizes.
- ProLink Safety Barriers are the portable alternative to Jersey barricades and tire walls providing premium protection for race tracks and other safety needs requiring large size barriers. They’re quick and easy to transport, deploy or replace, and accommodate any configuration or direction.
- KISS Safety Barriers are known as the standard in premium protection for kart tracks and other safety needs requiring small size barriers. Surpassing FEA Standards and approved for speeds up to 80 MPH, they are the most durable plastic barrier on the market.
- SoftLink Safety Barriers were developed based on the same innovative design and size as ProLink, but made with a softer material engineered to protect competitors and spectators in all types of sports.
- ISS Foam-Filled Safety Barriers represent the highest level of protection in a larger size for maximum speed areas. Now in the final phase of prototype testing, the new barriers will be offered in three densities: Soft, Medium and Firm, and were specifically developed to buffer the riskiest spots on a track.
with RJ Valentine
Track Source Radio on Race Talk Radio
Your Free Energy Absorption Barrier Comparison
Columnist for SCCA’s SportsCar Magazine
Time Inc. Car Racing Is Deadly. This Is How We Keep Drivers Alive
11/2/16 Read Article
Randy Pobst Column in Sportscar Magazine
11/15/16 Read Article
Roundel Magazine Feature Article
3/13/17 Read Article